Outfit Inspiration: Taylor Swift for Nautical Stripes

Our favorite pop/country star Taylor Swift always stays true to femininity in her style. Especially in this outfit, Taylor continues to...


Our favorite pop/country star Taylor Swift always stays true to femininity in her style. Especially in this outfit, Taylor continues to show her singular, clean and simple fashion sense while establishing herself as trend setter.
Not because of the supposed boob job Taylor got, but, don't lie, you like me went a little crazy over these new pics of Taylor. I know because...this dress, from gormanshop.com, is sold out. Well done, you crazy vultures.
Taylor Swift- Nautical Stripes
This Patriotic Combo wonderfully and yet effortlessly put together!
Taylor's reminded us of a wonderful Spring and Summer trend that's in circulation again! Nautical Stripes. Believe it or not, I've had such trouble getting my hands on anything striped as of late (mostly because my attention is more often than not focused on something I CAN'T have) but this as the warm weather rolls in the options are expanding! So, I undoubtedly will pay extra attention to stripes this Spring and Summer.

One or ALL of these gorgeous striped dresses is a great place to start.

Dresses
Still haven't mastered mixing prints? Get your hands on dresses with 2 prints already mixed in! Like these two from ASOS
Or what about some funky striped shoes? In flats, heels and wedges, why pick one?


Striped shoes
Of course there are plenty more items catering to this nautical stripes trend. Bags--much like this ModCloth bag I've had my eye on--accessories, swim suits you name it.
Shop everything striped at Piperlime.

So how would I wear stripes? Well, I can't get Taylor's Ipanema Jersey Dress (you crazy vultures) but there are plenty of other striped things I can't contain my excitement over!



Dream Outfit


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images