Sally Hansen's Laced Up and Plum's the Word

I'm not gonna lie, when it comes to doing my own nails, I've got two left hands. But after my last mani chipped away, I just didn...

I'm not gonna lie, when it comes to doing my own nails, I've got two left hands. But after my last mani chipped away, I just didn't want to go with out a cool new look.

I've had Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Laced Up strips since February and finally got around to using them. I wanted to be a little creative so I decided throw Sally Hansen's Plum's The Word nail into the mix too.

Sally Hansen's Salon Effects, fun but not as easy to use as they make it out to be! For my first try though, not too terrible. I did mess up and lost a strip. I also wondered whether or not a top coat was necessary. It is! A top coat makes a hell of a difference and the colors pop.

I'm totally for getting more Salon Effects designs in the near future. Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure Collection has the best opaque colors. I've already started a collection of my own.
From L to R: So Much Fawn (260), Plum's The Word (360), Fairy Teal (450), Thinking of Blue (460)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images