Happy Birthday to Me!!!!!

Today I turn 24!!! (*nudge* Wish me a Happy Birthday) And what better way to celebrate than with a lovely and thoughtful gift like this one.

Today I turn 24!!! (*nudge* Wish me a Happy Birthday) And what better way to celebrate than with a lovely and thoughtful gift like this one.
Over lunch yesterday, one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world, Catherine gave me a card that read she was on a mission. When I asked what that meant she handed me a box and in it was this gorgeous leather ring. It felt like I was being proposed to! Not only can I count on Catherine to find the most original and usually hand made accessories but she's also very mindful that most standard sized rings don't fit my fingers.
Inside a durable wire perfect for adjusting (and comfortable)
Last year for my birthday, Catherine gave me a one of a kind winged ring with an elastic band. Only those pinch and hurt (Seen here). This year she was (apparently) determined to get me a comfortable ring that would fit me. Mission accomplished.


Beside the color and the comfortable adjustable band, my favorite thing about this ring is the reptile skin detail.

This nail color is Dante's Doll House.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. LOVEEEE the ring and the nail colour is amazing on your skin!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Darling! The nail polish is chipping but I'm so excited to wear that ring out!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images