In Haute Pursuit: Fringe Boots for a Navajo Winter

     Ok you in-the-know shoppers, I need your help. This weekend, I was working on a piece for patternrebellion.com (check us out) on Navaj...

     Ok you in-the-know shoppers, I need your help. This weekend, I was working on a piece for patternrebellion.com (check us out) on Navajo inspired Winter trends. Besides navajo print sweaters point A (request for restock ladies, but PLEASE save one for me), one of the navajo trends you saw this summer that you can certainly rock this winter are Fringe Boots! Now I've been in the long grueling process of tackling my winter wishlist with limited funds, barely made any purchase besides what I found ravaging through what was leftover of Macy's Black Friday Masscre; I want my dollar to go far and I'm certain that fringe boots deserve a spot on that list.

I found these from UO a steal but here's my dilemma...
style.com
     The look above is from Isabel Marant's RTW 2011 Fall/Winter collection. Notice the fringe boots? Note, the relaxed aura the slouch offers... the drama of the fringe. THIS is what I want ... for the price of UO boots. I saw a lovely pair at H&M on sale for $20 this summer: Camel color, flat... gorgeous and I'm just about kicking myself for not snatching those up!

So ladies, if you know where I can find a quality pair of fringe boots for the winter, preferably tall, with a relaxed fit don't keep it to yourself! I'm seriously jonesing for a pair.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images